Love my Roughys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boas wait at the glass like that when there is some defrosting in the room, they ain’t daft are they

This was my sunglow last week
69733c5ef4528aaf8d6e363e8e56173c.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
In the process of bulking up this summer it seems, I just can't keep him fed enough right now and we are starting another shed this week! Little boy is getting nice and chubby round the middle, its just hard to tell as my hands are so tiny...

IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2593.JPG

You require the second level of licence to own these guys in Qld I believe. Why is that? They aren't venomous and don't grow anywhere near as large as some of the *level one* morelias.

You require the second level of licence to own these guys in Qld I believe. Why is that? They aren't venomous and don't grow anywhere near as large as some of the *level one* morelias.
I kept a roughy on a basic in QLD. In Victoria we need an advanced, which is second level, but all that requires is you paying more money for the license!

I kept a roughy on a basic in QLD. In Victoria we need an advanced, which is second level, but all that requires is you paying more money for the license!

Oh really? I thought I read that there were level 2, but maybe I was reading about somewhere that isn't QLD. As for the second level, don't you have to have held a level 1 for a period of time before upgrading? I'm trying to find this info on the .gov website but it is poorly laid out and near impossible to navigate.

Oh really? I thought I read that there were level 2, but maybe I was reading about somewhere that isn't QLD. As for the second level, don't you have to have held a level 1 for a period of time before upgrading? I'm trying to find this info on the .gov website but it is poorly laid out and near impossible to navigate.
Not in Victoria... I believe the Queensland system you have to have held a basic for 2 years before you can move up? It's been a while since I lived there though, so don't quote me on that!

Do you have instagram? Your signature sounds so familiar!
@Stompsy Funnily enough I do, and I follow you! (Stalker much!) Hahahahahahahahahaha, I saw your pics on here and while tagging my darling on instagram one day, saw your pics of Winston :D

I keep him on a basic licence and he was my first reptile, I know NSW has different requirements and wonder if that's the state with the no Roughies on a learner permit? However I don't see why, as he is so damn easy to keep healthy and happy!

@Stompsy Funnily enough I do, and I follow you! (Stalker much!) Hahahahahahahahahaha, I saw your pics on here and while tagging my darling on instagram one day, saw your pics of Winston :D
So whats your username?

I keep him on a basic licence and he was my first reptile, I know NSW has different requirements and wonder if that's the state with the no Roughies on a learner permit? However I don't see why, as he is so damn easy to keep healthy and happy!
Haha! I thought so! Hi!

Yeah basic licence in qld keep as many as you want
Rough scales are my favourite snakes and I don’t know why...

Yeah basic licence in qld keep as many as you want
Rough scales are my favourite snakes and I don’t know why...
Because they have tiny necks and huge heads and beautiful big blue eyes.
[doublepost=1517293148,1517293096][/doublepost]
Here's a recent pic of my RSP, affectionately known as Bitey McBiteface...seems to be making the letter U. haha

(note, thats not a candle in his enclosure, just a reflection of the ugly lounge light)
View attachment 323063
He’s nippy then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back