The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait is that what i think it is a cane corso x Bull mastiff
It’s a bull arab, so it’s a mix of breeds mashed into an ultimate pig hunting dog. Every bull arab line is different mixes, but it’s generally they have Labrador + pointer and 1 it 2 other breeds

i knew it had bull arab in it but i wasn't sure first thing i spotted was maybe abit of cane corso
Cane-Corso-Italiano-2.jpg

Are you sure about the Labrador part @Bl69aze?
Everything I have read says 50% English Bull Terrier, 25% Greyhound and 25% German Short Hair Pointer or English Pointer depending on who you ask. Some also contain English Mastiff.

This is how I've always pictured dobermans
I’d never thought much of Dobermans until we went to pick up a tank from someone on Gumtree and they had a year old male. Omg! I think I spent more time giving the dog love than I did talking to the people about the tank. He was so beautiful. And such a smoocher.

I’d never thought much of Dobermans until we went to pick up a tank from someone on Gumtree and they had a year old male. Omg! I think I spent more time giving the dog love than I did talking to the people about the tank. He was so beautiful. And such a smoocher.
Did it look like that picture (clipped ears and docked tail) or standard?

Standard. This was only a year or so ago.
Yeah nice. I imagine 6 week old Doberman pups would be pretty awwwwww... then again, what pups aren't. My wife and I are genuinely considering a British Bulldog for inside the house since the Jack's are strictly outside... we've been looking into it and and know a local breeder here in Toowoomba and indoor life suits them nicely. The only major concern is heat, they do not tolerate heat very well but we've got ceiling fans and aircon throughout so who knows... maybe Christmas this year... :D

Cute! Do they have the same breathing issues as pugs?

British bulldogs are fairly high maintenance I believe. But I love them too.
High maintenance but low energy & exercise and happy to lounge about with you on the couch... a 10 min medium to slow work each day has them wrecked lol...beats 10km daily with Jack's followed by half hour of fetch and tug of war. Lol

If I was to get a dog it'd be an American pit(If it was legal here ofc) not many other breeds I like, Akita's are nice though, same with chinese crested(though it seems others don't like Chinese crested lol) the jug is beautiful too, but as foozil said, does it inherit the breathing issues pugs have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back