Proherp Review

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

India

Reaction score
Hi guys, i just wanted to take the time to write a review on Proherp. I recently purchased their 40 watt heat panel and was so happy I purchased the 100watt as well. I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the customer service I received from James, after my first order he sent me a personal email thanking me for the purchase and offered assistance if I had any questions. I did take him up on the offer with help for my second purchase. His replies were prompt and very helpful. After I placed my order for the 100watt heat panel it arrived within 2 days! For the technical side of things, making the investment in their heat panels was the best decision I made! They are easy to install and work wonders! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve their heating and don't hesitate to contact them if you're unsure of what size you need.

Sorry if my review is a bit all over the place I'm in a rush but just wanted to say how AMAZING proherp is and how much I appreciated the old fashioned customer service from James! Highly recommend!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree with everything you’ve written, if only there were more places like that!

James is a top guy. Been in the hobby for a long time and always willing to share his knowledge with those who seek advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back