Typical price for a T+ children's python?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk1701

Reaction score
How much would one typically expect to pay for a T+ children's python?

I'm tossing up between a spotted python and an albino/T+ children's - there is about $300 difference in the price.

I'm getting one from a local breeder in a few months for around $500 for a visual.

$450 is a reasonable price for a T+, though I've seen breeders offer them at expos for $300. Whereabouts are you located? The Sydney Reptile Expo is on the 18th and you might want to go check it out and see if you can get a good deal.

$450 is a reasonable price for a T+, though I've seen breeders offer them at expos for $300. Whereabouts are you located? The Sydney Reptile Expo is on the 18th and you might want to go check it out and see if you can get a good deal.
Located in Wagga - so about a 6hr drive from the expo

I reckon its worth it, just go for a two day trip :D
I would pay more than $150 in petrol and tolls, not to mention having to find some place to stay. I would love to go but its not on the cards this year.

I would do it if there was a specific animal I had to pick up etc - however not something I will do not knowing what I would find when I got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back