Get your Eastern Browns here... or stay well away...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy's a total idiot and the article smacks of total bullshit to me. Bagging three wild browns at once?...I don't think so. And as for the baby Browns...well have a good look...the eggs, substrate and container suggests that, that's a clutch hatched by a breeder. All this leads me to believe that the Brown under the log is a set up as well.

Last edited:
I found the videos really concerning, why would anyone even try to grab 3 browns at once (what's the point)? And stroking the snakes head? What a stupid, reckless thing to do. These videos promote irresponsible behavior, the general public might think it's okay to touch these snakes...geez...and this is supposedly an 'expert' who you call in to catch them.

Last edited:
I agree with what has already been said, but what disgusted me the most was this quote... "Snake catchers capture a poisonous brown snake in Adelaide". When will the media learn??

I bet he will find it hard when it is time to renew his business and liability insurance. ( he's let the cat out of the bag )

So is this guy breeding brown snakes to release so he gets more business? I guess it makes sense, unless you tell the media:confused:

Seems legit... there's always going to be nay sayers no matter what the news story is.

Not sure if this is staged, irresponsible or a very, very confident/experienced catcher with huge kahuna's who trusts himself and the snakes more than I would.
I didn't think I would ever see anyone in the business of keeping snakes being so blasé with a pet brown never mind a catcher removing a wild one.

I agree with what has already been said, but what disgusted me the most was this quote... "Snake catchers capture a poisonous brown snake in Adelaide". When will the media learn??
the media will NEVER learn,because they don't understand or know what we know.I have seen stories about poisonous pythons and stories about crims with pistols shown with pics of revolvers (doh).
These days reporters can't even spell or use the right words in context.

But each to there own I guess . If you want to pat a brown on the head and you good and well know what the consequence could be then I guess it’s up to the individual to do so. But he does make it look to easy , all most safe to do so , so hopefully know one with little or know experience copies him because the end result could be very bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back