Spot the dragon.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just got home from a 40 minute stint down at the lake, I had my fish traps in, catching feeders for my turtles.

While I was there enjoying the sun and having a coffee I noticed a dragon nearby. He/she sat in the same position the entire 40 mins while I went about retrieving, emptying and resetting my traps for 40 mins.

Can you see it?
20180317_144450.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody skites! You can all get knotted.
I’m not telling how long it took me but it was longer than the lot of you put together, and then some.

I’ve got a few of those that I did up for kids’ activities at our first couple of expos. I’ll see if I can locate them i.e. assuming I haven’t wiped them. They are not as hard as the above I don’t think – so will suit the more ‘normal’ users amongst us.

PS: The dragon is a "him".

At the base of the left blacked out tree?
Yes mate, in the dappled sunlight... I got several pics of it but the shadows kept moving and it was completely shaded in all of the pics except the one I posted. Didn't want to make it impossible to see.
[doublepost=1521323409,1521323268][/doublepost]The norm when taking photos of anything is to centre the target/subject, had I of done that here, it'd have been too easy, gotta take these kinds of pics where the subject is in frame but not where your eyes would automatically focus. ;)

This is better... Wouldn't be a wate skink would it?

Unforunately I could not locate the pics I had so they have probably been wiped.

This is better... Wouldn't be a wate skink would it?

Unforunately I could not locate the pics I had so they have probably been wiped.
Yup. Water Skink. Got too close with my phone and he scurried away to a safer vantage point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back