Need advice..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post greatly shows the difference between this forum and Facebook.
If you had posted this on an fb page 3/4 of the responses would have been criticism and the lag 1/4 may have been vaguely helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep indeed reason why I don't to stalkbook.. hate it.. for that simply reason trolls and know it alls..

I posted Asking for advice and help and that's what I got.. now whom do I owe a 6 pack too [emoji16]

Instagram: murph_BTK

Yep indeed reason why I don't to stalkbook.. hate it.. for that simply reason trolls and know it alls..

I posted Asking for advice and help and that's what I got.. now whom do I owe a 6 pack too [emoji16]

Me.

Ima take that ky jelly that u keep around...

Use it for my snake O.O

Here we go... brace yaselves for the Queensland only mentality [emoji6][emoji16]..

Please tell me you don't drink rum .. I wouldn't clean the public toilets with it.. it's s#it..

PS: I'm only ribbing you guys every ones tastes differ..

Haha you know we make the best brews.
Used to drink bundy, did for about 12 straight years but gave it away a couple of years ago now as I vowed to stop drinking Coke and all soft drinks... that's the stuff that'll kill you... Great drop the old Bundy but I'm not prepared to drink it straight or with soda water. Lol

Nowadays, I mainly drink Amarula, tequila or port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back