Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s not my pet he just lives in my garden and somehow seems to like. He never really leaves and is not particularly scared.
Something birds hit the windows, then I hide their bodies and whatch him digging them up.
The only residents we have are a bearded dragon that supervises me in the garden, and then eats the seedlings when I'm not looking, and a colony of small skinks that help to keep the bugs down. We do have lacies down the road at the golf course.

And the cast that used to sit out on the highway, next to the information sign. Town's still waiting for council approval for a new information sign.:rolleyes:
They have been seen around the golf course, and around the caravan park across the road. Also quite a few up at Bowmans Park, but have yet to see any there. Do you know if it was one of the Bredl's who used to have a reptile display there?

Swapping pellies into new enclosure
Forgot how sharp the claws are
5e3ddbe1eb607a2a2a9521f8b8ec83cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah Turok is already smashing down Chicks with ease. As well as whole Chicken Necks. And whatever Mice (or Spiders/Insects) we manage to trap/find around the House.

Offered him a Spoggie that somehow managed to get trapped in one of the Mouse Traps but he wasn't interested (Mind you he'd already had two full Chicken Necks). The smaller Murray Darling loved it though.

we can't wait till they are big enough to eat whole chicken necks,trying to chop them up into smaller pieces is a pain as well as being messy so we have discontinued them.
We now feed them Venison,chicken giblets,chicken liver,roo,quail eggs...as my signature says our reptiles eat better than the stupid humans in this house

What do you usually chop the Chicken Necks up with? Cause' if it's a knife, switch to scissors. SO much easier.

Smashed down another Chicken Neck today no worries (Once he was done making sure it was 'dead' that is). Haha.

As well as a couple of Mice. Work trap a heap, which I only found out recently. Will save on buying them from the Pet Shop that's for sure.

I just spent the last few nights going through this entire thread, there’s some great animals on here, thanks to everyone who shared pics. I’ve gotta couple of Ackies at home, but my import permit came through today and I get this little fella in the coming days. Can’t wait. Would love to see some more Spencer’s enclosures from those who have them, or had them :)

CD3097E3-1111-4878-B60F-B775C3209CFE.jpeg

Harry in the wee hours this morning. Looking for a basking spot before the sun had even come out. Wishful thinking dude, go back to bed.

I had a couple of King's Skinks do that. Had their basking light on all morning and yet they didn't emerge from their hides, so I switched off the light. Fast forward to after eleven at night when I was preparing to go to bed and there they were, both on the basking rock, waiting for the "sun" to come out. Perhaps I should install a clock for them?

6_A4_D100_E_DBD7_4_A90_88_C3_A47_D4_FC322_ED.jpg

I just spent the last few nights going through this entire thread, there’s some great animals on here, thanks to everyone who shared pics. I’ve gotta couple of Ackies at home, but my import permit came through today and I get this little fella in the coming days. Can’t wait. Would love to see some more Spencer’s enclosures from those who have them, or had them :)

View attachment 324390
Hi, my cage is pretty simplistic. Artificial grass. Tile with lamp half a pvc pipe which he hides and water bowl. While shedding I added a large water container to aid shedding. I can’t wait to build a big outdoor cage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back