Hatchys!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my last hatchie out of 36 feeding 2 weeks ago!!! :D was just about to get concerned about the little bugger to she was getting very small!!

Here's some of my holdbacks
da9a6163ab30820477452db2d50c827a.jpg

24136e427de7f08d47d09f278e6ceed0.jpg

0b43b9d20558bd0744d81282848101d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovvvvvvvvvvvve the third pic Kc, it is going to be a complete stunner, can see why it was held back, would love to see what this 1 looks like after another 3 or 4 sheds, :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Lovvvvvvvvvvvve the third pic Kc, it is going to be a complete stunner, can see why it was held back, would love to see what this 1 looks like after another 3 or 4 sheds, :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

I know right!! And she is calming down now thank god hahahaaa they've all been very nippy this season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is simply beautiful.

Aussie snakes are so full of personality. I have four different species here from four different continents and I feel my coasty mutt actually cares who I am. The reality is, none of them do, but the easy going, almost friendly attitude she displays, makes her my most predictable and fun to handle snake.

Beautiful hatchies and I can see why you are holding those caramels back !

Definatly more caramel colour through that one. A caramel thread would be good so much variety with that gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back