My turn on big snakes!!!1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

i was waiting for his head to pop off
#thoughts? (this post is 100% sarcasm)

I took my son and nephew to his live show, they loved it.
IMG_20180110_184709_917.jpg

Spewing I missed that show! - Had to be a boring bridesmaid interstate that week!!

Maybe we need a big snake vid thread in chit chat....

Although very corny, I didn’t mind the deadly 50 series he did. I especially liked the Komodo episode and the New Zealand one. Was really cool to see the Komodo’s go into food brain mode.

Boas are a surprisingly strong animals. Even at 5-6 ft before they gain any great body mass they can be a challenge when not in the mood to be handled.
I'm sure @richyboa72 has a few yarns about his.
I am aware :p I’ve played with a few red tail boas over sees, and they were very stocky, even when it was just moving on my shoulders, you could feel the muscles

Yes they are so strong even the grip of 4ft boa is really quite scary sometimey,if they don't want to let go and go back in there Viv they hold on for dear life,that's why when they get to a certain size they only go over my shoulder if I'm taking them down stairs, I'm pretty lucky that most if them are proper chilled out most of the time except when in food mode,
that episode is pretty good with the boa on deadly60..

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back