Your favourite bands thread:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw PRIMUS at the enmore in newtown month or so back !!! Gotta say les claypool is easily the best bass player in the world , no one is even on the same page as that man even now when hes out of his prime !!
[doublepost=1527411893,1527411731][/doublepost]Also got tix to qotsa in sydney September 1st ... pumped is an understatement haha !!!!

I was gunna buy eat the elephant also but after finding it on YouTube and listening to the first few tracks I found it abit meaningful. I know pc is an acquired taste so will continue to listen. I loved 13th step particularly the track pet.
It’s a serious grower. I was kinda taken aback by a lot of it (especially So Long And Thanks For All The Fish) but give it some time, it’s kinda brilliant once you figure it out. Also extremely relevant.

I was gunna buy eat the elephant also but after finding it on YouTube and listening to the first few tracks I found it abit meaningful. I know pc is an acquired taste so will continue to listen. I loved 13th step particularly the track pet.
Pet is a great track. And you should keep listening to the new APC album. It definitely grows on you the more you listen. And as per usual, Maynard has a very unique way of being passive aggressive which I adore.

Saw PRIMUS at the enmore in newtown month or so back !!! Gotta say les claypool is easily the best bass player in the world , no one is even on the same page as that man even now when hes out of his prime !!
[doublepost=1527411893,1527411731][/doublepost]Also got tix to qotsa in sydney September 1st ... pumped is an understatement haha !!!!

I had primus the brown album in high school it rocked. Also listened to some of there older albums on lone. Winona’s big brown beaver that **** was awesome.
[doublepost=1527658606][/doublepost]Grin spoon, yeah yeah yeahs, the grates, Metallica, I even bought a lamb of god album resolution, I like just about any music hip hop rapping every think even country music.

I had primus the brown album in high school it rocked. Also listened to some of there older albums on lone. Winona’s big brown beaver that **** was awesome.
[doublepost=1527658606][/doublepost]Grin spoon, yeah yeah yeahs, the grates, Metallica, I even bought a lamb of god album resolution, I like just about any music hip hop rapping every think even country music.

Lamb of god in sydney were pretty gnarly !!

Tool lateralus is my all time favourite complete only album if I could have one for the rest of my life. Although I do get a double meaning of the lyrics they were the last thing I learnt.

It’s mah favourite. Took me 10000 times listens to get sick of under the right influence I’d still listen to it over and over replay replay in fact I don’t know one track from another it’s all one big song to me

Yep def one of my top albums to!!!! Spiral out!! All tool albums are meant to be listened as a whole , its a journey !!
Tool lateralus is my all time favourite complete only album if I could have one for the rest of my life. Although I do get a double meaning of the lyrics they were the last thing I learnt.

It’s mah favourite. Took me 10000 times listens to get sick of under the right influence I’d still listen to it over and over replay replay in fact I don’t know one track from another it’s all one big song to me
[doublepost=1527663379,1527663234][/doublepost]Been waitng for there new album for 12 years!! And counting haha

I listened to undertow like that but I listened to lateralus much more
[doublepost=1527669321,1527664978][/doublepost]Works of some Fibonacci code or something it is way over my head

3 bands that take me back to a good era for music... P.O.D Linkin Park and Crazy Town.

[doublepost=1527671039,1527670521][/doublepost]Oh and Papa Roach of course!

Incubus is another fave.

Silverchair

I saw Superheist live, was INSANE!

[doublepost=1527673973,1527672701][/doublepost]Still jam to Disturbed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you seen them live? They are by far my favourite band.

Latest posts

Back