• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnofear

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there I'm currently making Reptile enclosures/setups to suit any Snake or Lizard.

I've been into keeping Reptile's for over 20years now so therefore I have great knowledge of what sort of housing they require.

I'm happy to build any enclosure to fit ur wants & needs.

Whether it's a standed 2ft, 4ft or 6ft enclosure, an 8ft x 6ft enclosure or bank of enclosures all together I'm more then happy to make it for u.

Enclosures in pic's r of ones built by me.

All enclosure setups come with a thermostat, new glass, wiring, ceramic fittings & globes.
(Pending on what u want ofcourse)

All enclosures will only be made out of White water resistant Melamine (some melamine steets used may have the occasional screw hole or scrach but this doesn't affect the overall result)
NOT USING/MAKING BLACK ANYMORE!!!

Heating options range from Ceramic, infrared & basking lights, all with ceramic fittings.

Very competitive prices n much cheaper then the shops considering what u get.

Above pics r just some of the enclosures I've made from scratch or modify to suit peoples personal needs.

If ur looking for a fantastic enclosure setup that has no hidden extra cost n one that u take home, turn on n put ur reptile in it; then feel free to contact me for a chat on what u need.

All enclosures will require a 50% deposit by cash or bank deposit when placing an order before they will be made.
(A written recept will be given with all deposits if requested)

Please text, call or email for more info or quote.

Can deliver if required

Located in Wyndham Vale Victoria

Every enclosure brought will receive a FREE digital thermometer!!!

0490715486ad_7_1522929129478.jpg 20180406_184103.jpg
[email protected]

Thanks for ur time, hope to hear from u soon.

ad_0_1522929129461.jpg

Will keep you in mind. I live 10 minutes away from you. My glass enclosure isn't keeping in heat during winter for my GTP. So will probably go melamine custom.

I've personally met Damien, and have seen some of the enclosures he has built. Highly recommended, especially for the price.
I offered to purchase one off him recently in an attempt to downsize a current enclosure, thinking this was causing high stress levels on a BD. Instead of selling me one, we spent a decent amount of time on the phone coming up with alternative ideas. Deliberately did himself out of a sale, but his knowledge has made a massive difference to my BD's behaviour. Can't get that kind of service from a shop.

I sent an email to the address about a tank a week or so ago and haven't heard anything, I'm wondering if maybe it went to your junk?

I'm just posting so I don't lose this thread... One day... I hope to get a nice enclosure-wall..

FOUND THEM!!I found my crocodile enclosure pictures when i had them in Darwin.. (it wasn't finished in these pics) i had a filter running water and a basking logs and rocks in it.. (wish i had my go-pro back then) the crocodile in this picy is now over 3.5mtrs and is a beast..
8c941a4420fd9622245c7bc4c8f5ad3a.jpg
864414d14686038aea80a4ec9a7343e3.jpg
4e750d7a6b9a46829c3ab3640744f45a.jpg
71dc192f17e1db7742d5515c2df2a34b.jpg
9e5fef51528d2e4ff32238da5072ff25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If anyone is on the SE side of Melbourne and needs a shelving rack, the guys at Creek Brothers in Keysborough do a 2 x 2 mtr 4 shelves system for $145.00

They are at 149 Indian Drive, Keysborough VIC 3173

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back