Photography Prints

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What photos would you like to be printed?

• Rainbow Serpent

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mourning Goana

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Fire in the Trees

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Motorbike Frog

• Striker (Morelia imbricata)

• Pilbara Black Headed Python (Aspidites melanocephalus)

• Black Headed Monitor (Varanus tristis tristis)

• South-west Carpet Python (Morelia imbricata)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pixie South-west Carpet Python

• White Spider Orchid (Caladenia longicauda)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Egernia

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm thinking of printing and selling some of my photos. I'm not sure how many people would be interested, if there'll be any interest at all. But I would like to get a feel for everyone's opinions. I've set up a poll with a few photos. Please select what photo(s) you would be interested in. Whether you'd want it hanging in your lounge room, office, the hall, or designated reptile room, for example. I couldn't post all my photos, but if you would like to view more, please take a look at my Flickr account.

When you vote for a photo (or photos) please also post what form you'd be interested in. Canvas, framed, or just as a classic print on its own.

I'm all new to this so please bear with me. I'm not sure if my photos are considered good enough for people to want them as prints, but I thought I would ask. Any suggestions are welcome.

Rainbow Serpent by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Mourning Goanna (Varanus tristis tristis) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Fire in the Trees by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Motorbike Frog (Litoria moorei) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Striker (Morelia imbricata) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Pilbara Black Headed Python (Aspidites melanocephalus) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Black Headed Monitor (Varanus tristis tristis) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

South-west Carpet Python (Morelia imbricata) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Pixie South-west Carpet Python by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

White Spider Orchid (Caladenia longicauda) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Kayla your prints are right up there in my opinion.. that head shot of the Black headed monitor is mint.. have you got any green tree python pics? [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The problem I'd face would be which one to choose.
The Spider Orchid stands out as one of my favorites. The motorbike frog is awesome but then so are the rest.
I'm always talking photos of the sky but that cloud and colour formation is ridiculous. Where to stop?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. My photography still leaves a lot to be desired compared to other great photographers I admire. Hopefully I'll improve.

Kayla your prints are right up there in my opinion.. that head shot of the Black headed monitor is mint.. have you got any green tree python pics? [emoji7]

Sorry Murph, no GTP photos. There's none here in WA to photograph, wild or captive otherwise. Maybe if I ever go on a holiday over east.

Gorgeous pictures but I think I’d rather prints of my own guys up on the wall. Maybe taking pictures of other people’s reptiles might be a good entrance to the professional photography world?

You’ve definitely got the knack for it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. My photography still leaves a lot to be desired compared to other great photographers I admire. Hopefully I'll improve.

Sorry Murph, no GTP photos. There's none here in WA to photograph, wild or captive otherwise. Maybe if I ever go on a holiday over east.
Well if you are ever over this way come photograph mine as much as you like.. now spill the beans what is your camera? Settings etc.. i am a novus but love taking pictures..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well if you are ever over this way come photograph mine as much as you like.. now spill the beans what is your camera? Settings etc.. i am a novus but love taking pictures..

Will do Murph. Would love some GTP photos in my collection. The cameras I used for the photos above are Canon EOS 800D and Canon EOS 400D. As for the settings, I couldn't really say. Still figuring out how it all works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back