Must be spring already

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevincgympie

Reaction score
Snake grabs a pigeon drinking from roof gutter
Gympie queensland 26th july

p2988272278-5.jpg

p2988272288-5.jpg

has definitely felt like spring up here for the last week. Even right now it's still 15 degrees here which is warm for July in Toowoomba.

15 isn't warm for any place other than a fridge or freezer.

Cool pictures, Kevin! Did you take them?

I know what you're trying to say, but a warmer than usual day in a place which is always cold is still cold! As far as air which humans are existing in goes, 15 is always cold. So cold no one should ever live in a place, and if they must visit, it should only be brief.

I had the misfortune of being born in Melbourne, more appropriately known by its less used name of The Frozen Wasteland (I presume calling it by its real name was too traumatic). I now spend most of my time in the tropics, and with any luck will never again set foot in my home town again during winter. Winter being the season which ends in mid December.

...So cold no one should ever live in a place, and if they must visit, it should only be brief.

I had the misfortune of being born in Melbourne, more appropriately known by its less used name of The Frozen Wasteland (I presume calling it by its real name was too traumatic). I now spend most of my time in the tropics, and with any luck will never again set foot in my home town again during winter. Winter being the season which ends in mid December.

I happen to appreciate the nuances of Melbourne’s weather.

Personally I rather the cooler extremes. A lot easier to throw another layer or 4 on to warm up... compared to the top end when it's 45 degrees, humidity 110% and you're next to naked already and still burning up... and you jump in a "cold shower" and the water is 36 degrees... to hell with that. LOL I love Toowoomba winters. When it's below zero and the air is so crisp and clean it hurts to breathe. :D

You are a bad person who should be banished. I'm literally so angry I'm going to go set fire to the goldfish.
[doublepost=1532777677,1532777489][/doublepost]
Personally I rather the cooler extremes. A lot easier to throw another layer or 4 on to warm up... compared to the top end when it's 45 degrees, humidity 110% and you're next to naked already and still burning up... and you jump in a "cold shower" and the water is 36 degrees... to hell with that. LOL I love Toowoomba winters. When it's below zero and the air is so crisp and clean it hurts to breathe. :D

Yeah, see, the sort of warped evil freak who thinks 15 is anything more than hideous is the sort of evil entity which would speak positively about environmental conditions so terrible that they literally make breathing painful. If inflicting physical pain and harm upon people is what you consider to be good, it's no surprise you like "cooler extremes".

I already set fire to the goldfish, now to calm down I'm going to have to rape its charred body.

You are a bad person who should be banished. I'm literally so angry I'm going to go set fire to the goldfish.
[doublepost=1532777677,1532777489][/doublepost]

Yeah, see, the sort of warped evil freak who thinks 15 is anything more than hideous is the sort of evil entity which would speak positively about environmental conditions so terrible that they literally make breathing painful. If inflicting physical pain and harm upon people is what you consider to be good, it's no surprise you like "cooler extremes".

I already set fire to the goldfish, now to calm down I'm going to have to rape its charred body.
Like the saying goes, "one man's pain is another man's pleasure." :D Besides, I'm hot blooded, anything over 21 degrees is uncomfortably warm for me.

Like the saying goes, "one man's pain is another man's pleasure." :D Besides, I'm hot blooded, anything over 21 degrees is uncomfortably warm for me.

If it was 21 degrees here everyone would be going crazy about how insanely cold it was.

Then again, this is officially considered to be the world's hottest city.

One way of keeping pigeon population down by tethering a snake or two on your roof, lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I was going to put a big scrub python in my roof to get rid of the possums, but I have a small dog too, so it probably wouldn't end well.

Yes probably not[emoji16][emoji216]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I was going to put a big scrub python in my roof to get rid of the possums, but I have a small dog too, so it probably wouldn't end well.
I encourage the possums to come around to my place! Why on earth would you want to get rid of them?
[doublepost=1532908039,1532907962][/doublepost]
Yes, but you are a Kiwi, you were born into freezing. Melbourne's weather is cold and miserable, end of story.

The possums live in my ceiling and have really noisy fights, which makes the dog bark, which wakes my missus up, who wakes me up, then I tell the dog to stop. then I go back to sleep, and the little buggers start round two. They're fine when they are outside, it's just the ones in the ceiling.

The possums live in my ceiling and have really noisy fights, which makes the dog bark, which wakes my missus up, who wakes me up, then I tell the dog to stop. then I go back to sleep, and the little buggers start round two. They're fine when they are outside, it's just the ones in the ceiling.
Might be easier to get rid of the dog or the missus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back