Must be spring already

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Melbourne weather over Canberra weather any day of the week.
Agreed, Its hard going owning reptiles in Canberra during winter. It has gotten down to minus 8 this winter.

Agreed, Its hard going owning reptiles in Canberra during winter. It has gotten down to minus 8 this winter.

That's actually a really good climate for keeping reptiles. It's easy to apply heat, and with that sort of cool you have the opportunity to make fantastic gradients and set the temperatures however you like. Much easier there than in the tropics. Simply in terms of keeping reptiles, I'm jealous.

However, yes, when you're in that sort of weather the constant depression and suicidal ideation would make keeping reptiles, along with any other activity, very difficult.

Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine?

I see the great Australian sense of humour, including not only the ability to avoid taking things too seriously, but also the ability to laugh at one's self, remains alive and well.

The beardys are out and about already in seqld. I saw my first for the season today. A mate said he has been seeing road kill for the last week or two as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back