Snake tips and tricks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe.j.f

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I know all the basics is to know when it comes to the snakes I own. But I would love to know some tips or things you find your snake likes. I have a diamond , bredli, jungle, Darwin, Stimson and spotted. Wanting hacks or such on making the absolute best enclosures for these guys, tips on making higher places, I have sticks in there that they all use but would love to create some that go from side to side of the enclosure. So any tips in regards to that, or literally anything would be greatly appreciated :)

This is my RSP’s enclosure. The branches are held in place with hooks, one attached to the branch and the other to the wall. His favourite place is the branch in the top left hand corner. It’s his little nook and he spends 95% of his time there.

It’s a really cost effective and easy way to hang branches.

Also, I’m currently building a new enclosure for my sons coastal python and will be using leftover ply, sealed with waterproofing paint to create shelves for him to perch on. I’ll just use shelf brackets to hold them up and probably drape some plants across the front to provide a secure area for him to hide.

I’ll be posting pics when it’s done.

6A349954-409A-45D3-9A75-A31DDE656E55.jpeg

In two of my enclosures I use "L" shaped perches made from scrap wood. They work well enough but aren't particularly great for round branches.

snakebranchaps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back