• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB A Guide to Australian Monitors in Captivity

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krusty

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
WTB a copy of this book,top dollars paid for the right copy.postage paid by me to Victoria on top of the book price.
PM all the details if your looking to sell.
(Condition and price.)
Cheer's.

216768.jpg

I’ve heard these aren’t being printed anymore so good luck finding a copy in store... but the OP probably already knows that. Good luck finding a copy.

Yes that is correct they're no longer in print but there's still several avenues through which copies can be obtained within Australia and abroad. Have pm'd the OP a few links already. :)

Also, I got this at the expo this year... it was pricey but is basically all the lizard books in one, plus some extra stuff on top. Could be worth looking for if you also keep other species.

608C216D-E776-41F2-9D66-E298A5DB4E90.jpeg

Definitely interested in this one once I get my hands on the other.
Cheer's

Also, I got this at the expo this year... it was pricey but is basically all the lizard books in one, plus some extra stuff on top. Could be worth looking for if you also keep other species.

View attachment 325148
[doublepost=1536378187,1536100278][/doublepost]

View attachment 325148
You are correct on it being pricey,but now I have a copy of the monitor book I was chasing this one is next on my list.
Cheer's

Definitely interested in this one once I get my hands on the other.
Cheer's

[doublepost=1536378187,1536100278][/doublepost]
You are correct on it being pricey,but now I have a copy of the monitor book I was chasing this one is next on my list.
Cheer's
It’s worth it. Has quite a bit of extra stuff and extra species.

The big lizard book is one of the best books on reptile husbandry ever written

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back