Show me your Bearded Dragon setups!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella C

Reaction score
I'm halfway through preparing for my first bearded dragon (yay!!)
Anyway, I'd love some inspiration for my setup.
Post a pic of your beardie and his tank!

0yGD1Mb.jpg

DIY setup. 1050mm x 600mm x 600mm (3.5ft x 2ft x 2ft). Its kinda falling apart at the moment but I'll find time to patch it up soon. The substrate is a sand-soil mix, the cave on the right is a combination of wood box and expansion foam. Driftwood and rocks are locally sourced and there are some fake plants in there to. Lighting is provided by a 24" T8 UVB Tube and a 100W Basking bulb. There is a ceramic heater with a thermostat attached to control night-time temperatures but it isn't really necessary.
wnNxWkH.jpg

This is my ~14 year old female dragon 'Crunch'. Here she is taking a bath in her outdoor pen.

0yGD1Mb.jpg

DIY setup. 1050mm x 600mm x 600mm (3.5ft x 2ft x 2ft). Its kinda falling apart at the moment but I'll find time to patch it up soon. The substrate is a sand-soil mix, the cave on the right is a combination of wood box and expansion foam. Driftwood and rocks are locally sourced and there are some fake plants in there to. Lighting is provided by a 24" T8 UVB Tube and a 100W Basking bulb. There is a ceramic heater with a thermostat attached to control night-time temperatures but it isn't really necessary.
wnNxWkH.jpg

This is my ~14 year old female dragon 'Crunch'. Here she is taking a bath in her outdoor pen.
Wow, that tank is gorgeous! I love how natural it looks. Crunch is adorable too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back