Babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, congrats mate! The thing I like the most about baby reptiles is that they're perfect little replicas of their adult parents, fully formed, fully functional, not even a day old and ready to face the world.
Whilst baby birds and baby mammals are cute too, they're all completely helpless and totally dependant on their parents. The "cuteness" wears off quick lol. I look at my own kids and think "The cuteness wore off years ago and I'm still responsible for them yet for another 8-10 years. Reptiles have got the whole reproduction thing worked out! Haha

Love baby skinks , and baby bluetongues are just naturally the most goofily cutest little skinks around....

So how many were born in this batch ?

8 babies,the mother is only 3YO so she still has a lot of growing to do
I'd take a couple off your hands if you were closer. Don't mind blueys and pinks. I'm not into lizards or dragons that much but I'd own a bluey or pink tongue.

Too bad you are based in Sydney , else I'd be putting my order for one or two in 6 to 8 weeks time , I hate driving or trying to find places in Sydney so refuse to go near the place.

Last edited:
Too bad you are based in Sydney , else I'd be putting my order for one or two in 6 to 8 weeks time , I hate driving or trying to find places in Sydney so refuse to go near the place.
Fair enough , I hate the traffic too but I'm a truckie so I have no choice and I'm too old and settled to move
[doublepost=1545626095,1545625823][/doublepost]
Pink tongues are cuter hehehe
I've never owned any pink tongues so I can't comment, we have Eastern,Northern and Western bluies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back