Reptile Transport

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Since I moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast I have had problems sending snakes from Coolangatta to regional NSW and Qld, recently sent them to places like Cairns and Orange by Qantas via Sydney as the only alternative was to drive to Brisbane and the cost was strangely the same. I currently have 2 to go to the Sunshine Coast and can't find anyway to freight them. Anyone have any experience with this please?

Can't help you mate. I took a 495km round trip starting this morning from Toowoomba to deliver to Peregian Springs. Left at 1:10am was home by 7:20am.

I did get a quote from Dog Movers who have a regular Thursday service to the Sunny Coast but their minimum charge is for a cat size box $80, I just sent one to Adelaide for that.

Tell the sunny coast buyers to come nearer to you for pickup.

If their heart is in the right place, its the least they could do.

I try to do that and one now is on Saturday but you get situations where it is not possible or they can't come for 2 weeks etc. I always charge the buyer for the freight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back