Martin Kennedy Court case

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists?fbclid=IwAR2dEk6fK6p7W8Qa8vysvcGIIjph8TnoNR33ietfUPPdHXfRo6PmILNPAug#/detail/20170006796818087101Sentence/martin kennedy

aFlWuvy.png

:eek: see u all tomorrow!

I reckon he will get parole and a fine.
Its all a bit tragic really, certainly doesnt make the hobby look good in anyones eyes.

What is the context behind this? Maybe I've been living under a rock but what has this guy done?

Sorry just realised it's subscriber only, this is a screenshot of main part, the rest was mostly about how he now disputes his original drugs charges etc.
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 1.06.36 pm.jpg

He's a scumbag and I hope he never sees freedom again. But I know the legal system is worthless and he'll just get a slap on the wrist , he will buy his way out off goal because he is a sports celeb.

" Coerced"???? he was coerced by all the $$$$ signs, he is and was a criminal.What did he do wrong??? He killed heaps of native animals with his greed! I hope he gets heaps of gaol time but he will probably get a slap on the wrist because he can afford a big lawyer(or is that spelt liar?).
If I tried to smuggle 1 of my dragons out of the country I would get a bigger sentence than him.
It's people like him contributing to the extinction of native animals, (I know humans,feral animals,so called development((destruction of environment)) etc. do a lot too)

was there a verdict on this case? id like to hear the judgement.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back