Male hypo bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Definitely a strange one in my opinion, he’s brown with no black, where as the female is orange-ish

(Both pics of male)

They’re all brown, they say there is no such thing as red in cp.
[doublepost=1551577506,1551577300][/doublepost]Hard to get a good pair. And when you do breed them you get everything in between with the poly traits

They’re all brown, they say there is no such thing as red in cp.
[doublepost=1551577506,1551577300][/doublepost]Hard to get a good pair. And when you do breed them you get everything in between with the poly traits
He’s an sexually active male adult

I don’t believe “no such thing as red” I’ve seen my female as a yearling who was as red as the lid on a garbage bin. Mind you they’re coming from some of the best bredli lines, his stays small, and very bright creams when younger, and hers gets massive + classic orange/red hypo, however they are still prone to going dull in their adult year

You may be right with bredli, but they say with cp they don’t have red pigment cells lol idk

You may be right with bredli, but they say with cp they don’t have red pigment cells lol idk
U might be right, she was more of a very orange colour

She is from same lineas this one pictured on SR (almost identical but the white wasn’t as pronounced )

39E15135-1D8C-4F70-91A0-55FCACC57A54.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back