Coastal or Jungle/ Please Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Colbert

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Could I please ask for some help. I was sold a 7 Year old Male Coastal Carpet Python 2 months ago. When I picked it up I said that's more Jungle than Coastal.

My cousin's a breeder and he has said Jungle but I would love everyone advice or suggestions.

Happy days

IMG_20190202_203138.jpg

IMG_20190205_142346.jpg

It’s most likely a mix

But yes it does look more jungle

+1 most likely a cross. Massive head on it. It’s a shame the seller couldn’t give you any details. But the fact he said coastal could mean cape York or northern type which are coastal/jungle which ever way you are inclined. No one could really know.

Thank you for taking the time to give your information. I appreciate it .
Regards Rob

It would be shame if these some of the CB localities are sold without clear details passed on.
Also vise virsa
Now all you can say is you got a carpet python. Full stop.

Private sale as a Coastal. But you are right at the end of the day I have a snake :)

It’s gourgous mate! Eyes a little sunken could be humidity issues. Idk will shed out fine regardless.

Just shed 1 week ago perfect shed accept one spectacle cap which was easily fixed. And funny enough after a visit for regular checkup like you just said we decided to raise the humidity uo slightly. Great pick mate. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back