• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spotted Python Male Adult - Free to Good Home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smason6

Reaction score
I have an approx 7 year old spotted python (told it is male when I bought him as a hatchling) that I need to relocate to a good home. I just don’t have the time to give him the attention he deserves anymore, unfortunately.

Healthy guy - eats and sheds perfect every time.

Used to handle well especially once out of enclosure, although hasn't been handled in a while. I don't imagine it would take long to get him used to handling again.

I'm also selling the enclosure he's living in if you need it - it's a 900mm x 600mm x 600mm white melamine enclosure with everything he needs - selling for $300.

Pick up Pascoe Vale, Vic.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Sam

Last edited:
Hello Sam, Could I please ask if I could have a picture or two of the Python and enclosure

Regards Rob Colbert

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I never received a notification of your reply.

No problem - I've been meaning to post some photos up, will do tomorrow.

[doublepost=1554009728][/doublepost]
Hello Sam, Could I please ask if I could have a picture or two of the Python and enclosure

Regards Rob Colbert

Sorry for the delay Rob!

Here's some photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jd4fZoJGTRavJageLrnd4XA-WRD5fLsO

The ones where he's in the enclosure he'd eaten the day before, hence the bulge...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Sam

Hi! This is a long shot, but is he still available?

Hey, yes he is still available!
Man! I’d love to take him off your hands but it’s terrible timing, I just picked up a spotted hatching earlier today.. can I suggest posting in the Facebook group ‘reptiles in Melbourne and surrounds, discussion, interest, and information’ ? I’m sure someone in the group will be happy to take him off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back