Papers Say Top End Darwin?.......More like Jungle Jag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Colbert

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Could i please have your help with this one. Papers say Top End but doesmnt seem right

Your advice would be appreciated

Screenshot_20190329-103955.jpg

jungle jag 99.9% cant be 100% sure because no one really knows the parents (except the breeders)

YlFlBoK.jpg

https://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/threads/high-yellow-jag-who-to-breed-with.224409/

@Rob Colbert , why the heck is this thread posted after you clearly called this a jag in a post 2 hours earlier......

Dear Stuart. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This was not done purposefully and I apologise to you and the community for any harm it may have caused. I am new to being part of a community like this and also as you can see I have so much more to learn about Herps in general as well as what I post.

I will make sure I double check my posts and what information I am presenting to the community.

Again my sincere apologies for a mistake I made without any intent.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Have a pleasant evening.

Regards Rob Colbert

Hi Rob,

No harm, no foul mate. Just from another perspective it does look a bit dodgy and being this is the Interwebs where everyone believes it's true and look for ways to argue why they are right, it can come back.

Have a great night buddy
Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back