• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Northern Water Dragons and Nobbi Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdzandBeardz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have juvenile Northern Water Dragons(Tropicagama temporalis) and Nobbi Dragons(Diporiphora nobbi) available. I've got multiples of each and suspect I've got both sexes.

Easy to keep and R1 in NSW.

Asking $150 each - for either nobbis or temporalis.

Frieght available. Otherwise, pick-up Parramatta.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
dacffadae5826dbc5b48a3fd2879bd28.jpg
118dc041d15bcbc15c2b92b5a8070b1c.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi mate,

Nobbi's are the pair at the top (though I suspect those two are both female). Bottom individual is a Northern Water!

Very cute dragons, it's great to see someone breeding two of the less commonly seen species, good on you! I wish I was in a position to be able to buy some Nobbi's. How are you sexing them? When I was breeding small dragons I had no idea how to sex the babies.

Yes, great work Mitch. keep it up, hopefully we might get some more people capable of and interested enough to breed more species of hard to get dragons. This may actually encourage more people to think of dragons as a complex of really interesting species rather than just the obvious Bearded dragons.

Mark Hawker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back