Enclosures that are above average

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheresASnakeInMyBoot

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Had a bit of a scan but sorry if this post is similar to another thread, If so please link.

Just wanting to see everyones enclosures. Whether they were brought/made/refurbished.

My scaley buddy loves his enclosure that was originally a display cabinet. But now looking at creating a whole new design preparing for getting a bearded dragon to add to the family. Figured id make something that is a dual enclosure so both my cold blooded friends would be in the same peice of furniture, plus storage for all their needs
(Solid walls/dividers not trying to have a lizard and snake live together haha)
Added photos are of my snakes enclosure the first week he lived there. (Couple little plants added since then. But not cluttered at all)
1818c597fb337cb7debda711f9d9a2cb.jpg
2300e83b5b257f5948deae27da6af450.jpg
92550f24c3ad065a94bd3b5f79305363.jpg
1c08516232f2e6d72eaf6c01db05ceea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I personally am not a fan of “underdone” display enclosures especially if it’s not the first thing you see when you open the door

I prefer empty enclosures with a single branch or over the top can barely see the animal enclosures

Just a personal preference :)
I currently run a 4bay with a wooden beam in middle of each one and “divider” between hot and cold end to stimulate movement/exercise

Personally when I see those Skulls I cringe a little. And they're expensive to boot. give my snake a Shapes Barbeque box to sleep in anyday.

Personally when I see those Skulls I cringe a little. And they're expensive to boot. give my snake a Shapes Barbeque box to sleep in anyday.
Thats just because im a massive Jurassic park fan haha. He does have his fake rock that he sleeps in. Either there or on his log is his other favorite place.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

yeah thats all good sorry if that seemed a little rude. but yeah my only gripe with them is they look kinda out of place like with what was said above I prefer minimalist. though I do kinda like how Lilith has her snakes skin a decoration. must be a bugger to clean.

That’s not a decoration lol! Took the pic right after she shed, as I though it was weird she managed to poop and pee inside her shed skin without spilling a drop. I must admit, it was so much easier to clean that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back