Identify Morph

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk7

Not so new Member
Reaction score
87F00E30-8CFC-4039-876A-B51F0C51CC7E.jpeg Hi fellas, I’m new to this forum and new to owning non-venomous reptiles. I recently purchased a Coastal Carpet juvenile from a local pet store. The owner said it was a Striped Coastal. However, it looked nothing like what I’m finding online it seems closer to a “Babylon Tiger” to me. Either way, I’m super exited about this snake! Any input would be great. Thanks

Striped coastal could mean anything, as long as it has a straight pattern down the length of snake, as yours does appear to have a stripe down the back! Although I wouldn’t say it’s a premium line

And that’s all that matters bro, don’t let anyone else decide what you should get!

If you love something, get it!
[doublepost=1561080430,1561080361][/doublepost]Can I just recommend adding a way for him/her to climb? Coastals 100% make use of any thing they can climb

Absolutely, I’m waiting on my enclosure to arrive. That’s why I haven’t picked him/her up yet. It will have a 6ft tree with vines coming off. The tree will be right under the heating source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back