High yellow pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekw

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been looking around the forum and asking questions for a few weeks now and so far i have had some fantastic advice and help from alot of experienced keepers and breeders regarding a jungle i had to adopt. My fiance and i have decided to get another we can raise together.

We noticed the striking beauty of high yellow jungle /diamond pythons and have decided we would really love the opportunity to care for one.

I hoping there might be someone on here that could point us in the direction of a reputable breeder of high quality animals. I understand that there is probably a high demand for such lovely animals and most likely a waiting list but we would be happy to wait.

Any assistance from the community would be greatly appreciated

Derek.

Hi! Zemac reptiles is an awesome breeder. Emma and Zac are very nice and friendly. I got a high yellow jungle from them early this year.
Photos don't do her justice!
2d26d013bdbbe378ae5d5a68f759988b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Hi! Zemac reptiles is an awesome breeder. Emma and Zac are very nice and friendly. I got a high yellow jungle from them early this year.
Photos don't do her justice!
2d26d013bdbbe378ae5d5a68f759988b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
Wow! Beautiful animal.
Do you have any contact details?

Highly recommend Zemac.
I know they look after their animals well and are working on new projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back