• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SPOTTED PYTHON FREE TO GOOD HOME

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewwylie

Reaction score
This set up includes spotted python, 3 foot enclosure decorations and a heat mat with thermostat all for free i need her gone asap. Please call between 8.30am and 8.30pm any day to organise pick up. pick up in sydney only.

Hey mate is he still available? And what area are u located

Hey mate is he still available? And what area are u located
Hey she is still available, great to handle very friendly and is very placid.
[doublepost=1562582832,1562582748][/doublepost]
yeah she still available, great to handle very friendly and is very placid.
Im hoping to give away the snake by her self without the enclosure. I want to keep the enclosure to use as a shelf and table
[doublepost=1562582920][/doublepost]
yeah she is still available, great to handle very friendly and is very placid.
[doublepost=1562582832,1562582748][/doublepost]
Im hoping to give away the snake by her self without the enclosure. I want to keep the enclosure to use as a shelf and table please call or text 0481 353 949 my name is Andrew. Im in sydney near parramatta please call any time between 8:30am and 8:00pm

Last edited:
Yer that’s fine mate. I’m picking up an enclosure over the weekend so I’ll have a home for her lol where in Sydney are you located?

Yer that’s fine mate. I’m picking up an enclosure over the weekend so I’ll have a home for her lol where in Sydney are you located?
Im in ermington near parramatta im giving her away for free but if you would like to offer any cash that would be great. Anyway If you don't want to offer any cash you can still have her for free. please text 0481 353 949 so i get your messages earlier. I need her gone ASAP.
[doublepost=1563161407,1562584973][/doublepost]
Im in ermington near parramatta im giving her away for free but if you would like to offer any cash that would be great. Anyway If you don't want to offer any cash you can still have her for free. please text 0481 353 949 so i get your messages earlier. I need her gone ASAP.
[doublepost=1563161437][/doublepost]- SOLD -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back