• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needs To Go ASAP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Baker

Reaction score
Need to sell two Pythons. 1 large jungle python and 1 small childrens python both male and enclosure included. Will not separate! Valued together at over $3000, but selling for $600 due to moving house! Must go ASAP!

Please call me for anymore details or interest on 0422664253

cid_443.jpeg

Hi Logan. Wondering what makes this to be priced at $3000? A jungle python is not worth anymore then $300 and a small children’s python only go for $100. The enclosure you’ve provided doesn’t look to be made of diamonds: I got a 4 bay, 6ft enclosure made for $1100, glass included...

What makes these pythons worth $3000? Am I missing some rare gene or?

Wonder if they poop diamonds

Who valued it at $3000 and when?

The snakes are worth what you are willing to pay for those snakes. If you paid $3000 for ‘said’ snakes , that’s what they are worth to you.If you know what ‘said’ snakes are worth you probably wouldn’t have put up this particular add. Good luck with the sale though, might be someone who loves ‘said ‘ snakes as much as you did

Can you send me a photo of the jungle please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back