Pet shops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

Pretty new to this site, just chasing up if anybody can put me in touch with any reputable breeders in Victoria? As mentioned above I had a heart attack going into the local reptile joints today...
Any info would be great.

Hey All,

Pretty new to this site, just chasing up if anybody can put me in touch with any reputable breeders in Victoria? As mentioned above I had a heart attack going into the local reptile joints today...
Any info would be great.

What are you after?

Cheers @Herptology ! Yeah the only one i have left has a stubby tail unfortunately and no one seems to want him even heavily discounted haha
[doublepost=1563177130,1563176743][/doublepost]As for petshops .... i have sold hatchies in bulk to a petshop before when ive had to move some on quickly for various reasons and they resold them for tripple the price.. so long story short definitely buy direct from a private breeder
[doublepost=1563177300][/doublepost]@Derekw Darren whittaker from morelia by design breeds md silver peppers

Cheers @Herptology ! Yeah the only one i have left has a stubby tail unfortunately and no one seems to want him even heavily discounted haha
[doublepost=1563177130,1563176743][/doublepost]As for petshops .... i have sold hatchies in bulk to a petshop before when ive had to move some on quickly for various reasons and they resold them for tripple the price.. so long story short definitely buy direct from a private breeder
[doublepost=1563177300][/doublepost]@Derekw Darren whittaker from morelia by design breeds md silver peppers
Ledgend! Thanks mate , i appreciate the help

Huh, my closest reptile store seems ok with some species, $30 for a juvie green tree frog, $90 for a juvenile bearded dragon but then it sells black-headed pythons for $550!
My other closest reptile store sells them for $250.
In fact, come to think of it, the other reptile store is far cheaper, and bigger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back