Microclimate Evo lite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekw

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would recommend the microclimate EVO lite thermostat? I like the idea of it doing both dimming and pulse if needed.
I intend to run it with a click clack set up to begin with for a few months and them on a larger enclosure eventually. Sounds like a versatile thermostat with some nice little features.

Opinions welcome

Derek

I’ve Heard good things about it’s functionality and it’s features

However as with all digital stats, there’s a lifetime to the screen before it doesn’t have a backlight and you will need to shine a light on it to see numbers

I’ve Heard good things about it’s functionality and it’s features

However as with all digital stats, there’s a lifetime to the screen before it doesn’t have a backlight and you will need to shine a light on it to see numbers
I believe you can turn the back off on this model so there is no light and to boost screen life.

You should definitely get one,

There was a sale for 130$ Couple weeks ago, I would have got it if I had the money

I ended finding one for $245 posted so i grabbed it. Should be a great thermostat so fingers crossed it does everything it claims.

If in the market for thermostats go with Habistats,they are far superior than Microclimates

You can buy from the UK and just get the plugs swapped over.

Microclimate might not be as good but it was the second best and fastest option at the moment.

Microclimate is just as good,the b2 sticks inside a 0.2 difference I believe or 0.02

In case anyone is interested, the Habistat Facebook page has said thermostats are on their way to Australia right now[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

In case anyone is interested, the Habistat Facebook page has said thermostats are on their way to Australia right now[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thats what they told me about a month ago :p but just looked at their fb page and seems like they're telling truth this time :p

Thats what they told me about a month ago :p but just looked at their fb page and seems like they're telling truth this time :p
Maybe im looking at the wrong fb page. Where does it say more are coming to Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back