Click clack set up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekw

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will be getting my first young snake next weekend hopefully, a lovely super zebra. I want to keep him in a click clack style set up until he is big enough for his own nice enclosure.
I have bought a 12L and a 21L tub and have a 5W and 7W heat matts , hide rocks also and water bowl.

He is a 8 month old snake so im thinking the 12L might be to small or will be very soon.
Is it safe to run the heat mat directly on the bottom of the plastic? I want to set everything up and monitor it over the next week before putting the animal in.
Open to ideas and suggestions

Derek.

I’ve sat sistema tubs directly on top of the newer style reptile one heat mats with no problems whatsoever, was running a thermostat too tho

I’ve sat sistema tubs directly on top of the newer style reptile one heat mats with no problems whatsoever, was running a thermostat too tho
Sweet! Thanks for the info . Ive got a good thermostat as well , probably should have mentioned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back