Breeding season is here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F3 coastal pairing of my own lines
dab7ea988d0ebb6ef861cecea6a20078.jpg

Hypo zebra poss het albino x albino Darwin
5ba46b5c3c47d94f1b2b701469d60cda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any pics of these double A grade hypos ??

Sorry, what I mean was pair of A-grade hypos :) The female is from Baden line (bright red at 1 year) and male is Nick Mutton just your normal chocolate brown, with vivid cream colours

of course no black, although they are fairly old (8~) and colours are dulling down

Last edited:
A65A29C8-EE6C-4F6C-8887-D6F912F89632.jpeg D05DAA63-8B5F-474A-A573-F024A8F2DAC1.jpeg
[doublepost=1564895348,1564895220][/doublepost]1 jet black scale 1 partially red orange scale on a little cracking female marbled children’s, that’s mad

This little guy is gonna be a dad, hopefully some nice Caramels & a few double hets 783370B4-4E7E-4292-93F6-849770A3B38D.jpeg

Het axanthic female with sunglow male
het ax - sunglow.jpg
BumbleBee with Suzuka
BumbleBee - Suzuka.jpg
sunglow boy to bredli zeb jag
sunglow - zeb jag.jpg

also paired the sunglow to an albino girl, BumbleBee to another jungle, and my coastal boy to nugget the caramel. couldn't find pics.

Hi guys, I’ve paired my bredli, but they don’t seem interested in each other, I paired them a few days ago and the male went straight for the female after smelling the enclosure, but I didn’t notice any lockup’s

Should
I just leave em In with each other or try again in a few days?

Hi guys, I’ve paired my bredli, but they don’t seem interested in each other, I paired them a few days ago and the male went straight for the female after smelling the enclosure, but I didn’t notice any lockup’s

Should
I just leave em In with each other or try again in a few days?
Can leave them together or keep introducing. When i did a bredli clutch they went real late. Think they hatched in March.

They’re all “cuddled” Together now, still haven’t noticed a lockup, I think they might be late breeders this pair

Newest update; the male seems to be following the female, mainly the head, where the females head goes, the males head is either on top or just behind the females

Still no lockup although their “bits” are pretty close

Sorry for bad quality, dark room

9C4A3A98-45C9-455D-A3FD-7FA6FC99D9C9.jpeg

Last edited:
How many girls is too many for one boy in a season? My sunglow boy has locked up nicely a few times with 3 girls so far and I have another Albino girl that i'd like to put him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back