Looking at breeding for small change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory25

Reaction score
Looking at what would be the best reptiles to breed
As popular if I was to sell
Was looking into investing a small portion into the most popular
Reptiles so I can turn a quick buck but invest into more reptiles?

Green tree pythons, albino olives

Stay away from albino Darwin’s

Unless you breed something rare and exceptional you will have trouble selling them and not even cover your costs. Most such animals are the result of years of selective breeding and you will have to pay a lot for breeding age animals and are very likely end up with someone else problems.

Thanks guys I’ve had a few things over the years but wanted to get a bit more serious

I'm curious about that? I agree there is no point in breeding ordinary dull looking albino "Darwins" as they are not worth much and cross breeds and jags are hard to sell but I have a waiting list already for next seasons.

I'm curious about that? I agree there is no point in breeding ordinary dull looking albino "Darwins" as they are not worth much and cross breeds and jags are hard to sell but I have a waiting list already for next seasons.
You’re also a very well known breeder with excellent looking animals

As for a new breeder, he will most likely be stuck in the flooded market with some for far too long, that he will start to lose money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back