A great bargain for a great book

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep , sure is , I've just ordered a copy - $33.42 with free delivery. Definitely too good to pass up.
My Dad's Day pressy to myself.

Will make a nice addition to my library along with my collection of D.Brown guides.

got my copy today! amazing book!, i will prob never read it, but its about 900 pages of just knowledge! *insert tai lopez*

Got mine coming from amazon to. It’s my first cogger book.

Yep , sure is , I've just ordered a copy - $33.42 with free delivery. Definitely too good to pass up.
My Dad's Day pressy to myself.

Will make a nice addition to my library along with my collection of D.Brown guides.
How on earth did you get it for $33 ???? I have never seen it below $100. I bought it ages ago and luckily had it signed by the great man

How on earth did you get it for $33 ???? I have never seen it below $100. I bought it ages ago and luckily had it signed by the great man
it went on sale on amazon for whatever reason the time this post was made!, looks like its back to $127

My copy arrived in the post today.

Great field guide to dragons. Great buy , I'd never have bought a copy at full price.

Are there similar field guide books on skinks of Australia and geckos of Australia ?

Price has gone right back up :(
6f853086b81da6c3ea631022d9eb4389.jpg

$185 for a book is a too pricey for me.

I'll wait.

I thought I read that your copy had already arrived.

My copy arrived in the post today.

Great field guide to dragons. Great buy , I'd never have bought a copy at full price.

Are there similar field guide books on skinks of Australia and geckos of Australia ?

Cogger's is a Complete Guide to all Australian Reptiles (including skinks and geckos). It's basically the Bible on Australian Reptiles for serious field workers and cheep at twice the price for the amount of work that has gone into it. You could spend a lot of money (close if not equal to the cost of this book) to purchase a range of field guides by a number of authors to find most of if not all info just duplicated or edited from Hal's work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back