• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rats - Sunshine Coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summa

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know of good rat breeders on the Sunshine Coast, Qld. I am currently paying just over $28 for 3 small adults from my local pet shop chain.

Thanks in advance,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Does anyone know of good rat breeders on the Sunshine Coast, Qld. I am currently paying just over $28 for 3 small adults from my local pet shop chain.

Thanks in advance,

Go to Feed and fodder at Beerwah, mice rats rabbits and quails (call them for stock on hand) if they don't have it.. they get it.. good bunch of people..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Go to Feed and fodder at Beerwah, mice rats rabbits and quails (call them for stock on hand) if they don't have it.. they get it.. good bunch of people..

Thanks Murph_BTK. I'll give them a call today.

Just got back from Beewah Food and Fodder. Price for rats are as follows:

Pinkie pkt 5 $9.10
Fuzzie pkt 5 $10.50
Small adult pkt 5 $30
Medium adult pkt 5 $37.50

I was told rats come from a farm in Malaney.

Definitely worth the 20min drive from Caloundra for both price and customer service.
d7d09486e3480c93368a134d5987bc49.jpg
d9f4b17ebae177f8c598d418d8717835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to help Summa, [emoji4]

Also can anyone tell me the white substance you put on a container to stop woodies crickets etc from climbing out.. I have given my last cent too the commercial pet store chains.. I am going to bred my own.. and save selling a kidney (if I was to shop at one of those chains again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back