• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

selling everything

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanno

Reaction score
getting out of reptiles

for sale
2x double 1200x600x600 enclosures with storage at the bottoms overall hight 1600 = 400 each ono
1x double 1800x600x600 enclosure with storage at bottom overall hight 1600 all white board = 600 ono
8x ceramic light fittings = $40
1x Digital infrared laser thermometer = $50
2x habistat thermostats =$100
5x large water bowls =$50
4x medium water bowls =$30
4x medium hide boxes =$20
2x large hide boxes =$ 20
1x 6m heat cord =$20
1x prob set =$10
and a help of odds and ends like small plastic containers 14, power timers4, display rocks 2, small display boxes 2, travel boxes 4, plastic pipe for hides 4 =$100 the lot

open to offers for the lot
PM for other photos fullsizeoutput_cba.jpeg
PM for other photos

fullsizeoutput_cb9.jpeg

Good luck with the selling - those look like very nice enclosures! I would have been very interested in at least one of those enclosures, but unfortunately I live way too far away to come and collect - and I'm assuming freight is not an option, or a killer. :(

Good luck with the selling - those look like very nice enclosures! I would have been very interested in at least one of those enclosures, but unfortunately I live way too far away to come and collect - and I'm assuming freight is not an option, or a killer. :(

Hi Adam
Yeah freight would be a bit hard and expensive

I wish! Are the prices individual items? For example the 8Fittings for 320$? Or 40$ for the lot

What are the double bay enclosure made out off ?
ie kitchen grade MDF ? plywood ?
[doublepost=1568962902,1568962514][/doublepost]
Hi Adam
Yeah freight would be a bit hard and expensive
Definitely a job for a backload with a removalist to get a double bay enclosure lifted , transported and reinstalled without destroying it in the process. I wouldn't risk putting one in a box trailor or the back of a ute to shift them, I'm betting they are pretty heavy even if the glass doors are lifted out.

What are the double bay enclosure made out off ?
ie kitchen grade MDF ? plywood ?
[doublepost=1568962902,1568962514][/doublepost]
Definitely a job for a backload with a removalist to get a double bay enclosure lifted , transported and reinstalled without destroying it in the process. I wouldn't risk putting one in a box trailor or the back of a ute to shift them, I'm betting they are pretty heavy even if the glass doors are lifted out.
Hi mate the enclosures are made from white board same as what kitchens are made from they are not to bad weight wise as the bottom bit is seperate

Hey just wondering if the 1200 x 600 x 600 enclosure is still available?

Latest posts

Back