Bad eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garry McGaw

Reaction score
Hi can anybody give me some advice on, should I separate the 6 bad eggs from the 20 good ones my centrailian laid on 10.12.19, the bad ones are green and on the bottom but it doesn't seem to bother her, she bee hived them, pushed away the slug, and is eating and drinking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance.

Are they attached to the others if so you may need to empty them carefully if not remove them ASAP
[doublepost=1577934341,1577934049][/doublepost]Yes they are attached, so maybe I better empty them I guess that way only the skin/shell can dry up an not ruin the whole clutch.
Cheers Mrkos.IMG-20191210-WA0003.jpg

I had to do it to two of my diamond eggs then treat the rest with listerine for a week after the whole clutch stunk when they where in there wasn’t a pleasant task but 4 weeks later they look and smell good

I had to do it to two of my diamond eggs then treat the rest with listerine for a week after the whole clutch stunk when they where in there wasn’t a pleasant task but 4 weeks later they look and smell good
[doublepost=1578010473,1578010440][/doublepost]Thanks mate

Latest posts

Back