Heat panel, where to buy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerpentWanderer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just want to know where I can get a screw in heat panel? I see it a lot in GTP enclosure build where its a black block that screws into the top of the enclosure. I have tried every heat source wording I can think of but it doesn't come up. Am I crazy or is the heat block a DIY thing?

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

I've just acquired my first enclosure which already has three fittings for hanging ceramic lamps, currently uncaged. I'd like to upgrade to a ProHerp radiator both for snake safety and aesthetics, but ProHerp is sold out of all models, and I've found threads here from 2017 and onwards saying they were also sold out. Is it common for them to be sold out of these radiators? Do they frequently restock, or is the site dead and they've been sold out for years?

Hi Serpent Wanderer
You could use heat cord or a heat mat underneath the floor connected to a thermostat. It would be more efficient and cheaper to run. Just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back