A couple more diamond pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeh they are the nicest hatchies I have seen in a while trying not to be biased but I can’t bring myself to sell a fair few of them

Not sure at the moment but there are a few that are looking the goods the first pic I put up that hatchling is going to be an amazing looking animal I believe better that the father

nothing like a classic diamond python with nice tight "diamonds"! im personally not a big fan of the yellow or dark diamonds

goodstuff

I'm into the black-headed pythons, however I'm definitely leaning towards a daimond python now :)

Lol yeh they are the nicest hatchies I have seen in a while trying not to be biased but I can’t bring myself to sell a fair few of them

They certainly are nice looking hatchies mrkos. It'll be interesting to see how they develop.

nothing like a classic diamond python with nice tight "diamonds"! im personally not a big fan of the yellow or dark diamonds

goodstuff

Thought these might change your mind...hahaha. Both wild specimens from NSW Central Coast area. Photo credit Lyall Naylor.

91803069_3047381441950680_6492648189588406272_o.jpg 83594751_2892246090797550_1333813883458027520_o.jpg

They certainly are nice looking hatchies mrkos. It'll be interesting to see how they develop.

Thought these might change your mind...hahaha. Both wild specimens from NSW Central Coast area. Photo credit Lyall Naylor.

View attachment 328995 View attachment 328996
That first one is mint
[doublepost=1587191747,1587191599][/doublepost]29C0B2A0-EDD8-498F-9E29-7DF50FB9E50D.jpeg This fella is more of a banded integrate type but he is a handsome fella
[doublepost=1587191923][/doublepost]

goodstuff
Dark diamonds with minimal rosettes and high yellow flecking are the bom I believe they take that look the further south you go

That first one is mint
[doublepost=1587191747,1587191599][/doublepost]View attachment 328998 This fella is more of a banded integrate type but he is a handsome fella
[doublepost=1587191923][/doublepost]
Dark diamonds with minimal rosettes and high yellow flecking are the bom I believe they take that look the further south you go

Nah he's not what's referred to as an intergrade. Over the years I've come across ones like this around Dural in Sydney's north/west, the Royal National Park in Sydney south and also around Glenbrook, Woodford and Lawson in the Blue Mountains.

I believe that there will be a paper published in the near future that will dispel the intergrade myth.

I have seen this fellas parents they are some of the nicest diamonds I have ever seen in qld kept outdoors as well

they are freaking stunning nice animals i can clearly see why you wouldnt be able to bring your self to sell them i certainly would call them holdbacks almost istantly

Latest posts

Back