Thermostat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callan Murphy

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what thermostats you all use. Few years back i used to use the reptile one atmostat and it was pretty good for day/night and uvb but just wondering if there's a better one thats easy enough to setup and use. Cheers guys

Hey guys just wondering what thermostats you all use. Few years back i used to use the reptile one atmostat and it was pretty good for day/night and uvb but just wondering if there's a better one thats easy enough to setup and use. Cheers guys
The micro climate evo lite ones look awesome and heard some good things about them

I use the digital reptile one thermostats atm but wanna try the evo lite

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I use microclimate b1 and evolite both work amazing with heat mats and cords to the .1 of a degree accuracy

Used to use habistat but they seemed to all break at once and I found the probe a bit large and intrusive

Evolite has so many options

Cooling, heating
Dimming, pulse, on off
Constant, day/night with times you input I.e 6am go to 34c until 7pm and drop to 20c or whatever temp you pick untill 6am

Temp history graph, you name it

Cheers for the response guys, sounds like the evolite might be the option so far. I didn't want to just ring a pet shop and ask because obviously they need to make money so will usually say anything to make a sale lol with the evolite that you have is that for a python? Did you find it easy to use and setup? Thanks mate
[doublepost=1588393753,1588393652][/doublepost]And with using both what do you think is better out of the micoclimate B1 and the evolite. Thanks mate

I have an evolite running my incubator and hatchling rack

Very easy to setup, if u need help just ask on here

Definitely the evolite for a beginner and detailed info/setUp

The B1 is a lot less options, but even easier to setup

No worries mate thank you for your help, is there different types of it like different models etc for the evolite? Sorry to be a pain mate but I've got another question, we bought a diamond x albino darwin hatchling in March when she was about 7 weeks old, the guy we got her from was feeding rat pinkies so we have kept her on that but I've been thinking of going up a size fairly soon as she's been able to take 2 lately quite easy, what's your thoughts mate

Latest posts

Back