Albino darwin in the sun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was mine in the sun today
abeebb9b91e2b865939061412ebe278d.jpg

Thanks mate
Hahahah you dont like my detailed response mate?

That pic i upload is crap ! My phone is trash sorry

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah you dont like my detailed response mate?
Haha, well your not exactly a walking encyclopedia are you lol. I'v try to learn as much as possible about keeping snakes that my family have labelled me Josiayclapedia lol.
[doublepost=1594015104,1594015048][/doublepost]
That pic i upload is crap ! My phone is trash sorry
Its OK mate, you tried your best :p

Haha, well your not exactly a walking encyclopedia are you lol. I'v try to learn as much as possible about keeping snakes that my family have labelled me Josiayclapedia lol.
[doublepost=1594015104,1594015048][/doublepost]
Its OK mate, you tried your best :p
What's a encyclopedia? Lol .
There's nothing wrong with knowledge , i dont really know much except for my albino Darwin to be honest

Regarding what I literally just wrote

This has to be one of my best pictures capturing her colours with a phone camera, using my terribly bad room lighting haha

Those trio colours very very nice

A book with words in it lol
Why dont they just call it a book with words in it lol

Mine is female also [emoji1690]

I’ve got a couple more surprises (not albinos), just waiting for them to settle in! Pics will be sometime next week :) very excited to show them. They’re finger licking good in my opinion
Are they for sale?

I’ve got a couple more surprises (not albinos), just waiting for them to settle in! Pics will be sometime next week :) very excited to show them. They’re finger licking good in my opinion
I'd love too get an albino darwin however I'v got my heart set on an abino black-headed python, I kow its know its unlikely that I'll find a breeder anytime soon, but the more I look at this picture....

Aspidites_melanocephalus1.jpg

I'd love too get an albino darwin however I'v got my heart set on an abino black-headed python, I kow its know its unlikely that I'll find a breeder anytime soon, but the more I look at this picture....

Aspidites_melanocephalus1.jpg
My next snake will be woma or bhp

Latest posts

Back