Possible scammer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laikin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone i had this random guy that only joined today message me about having bredli hatchlings for sale with very little info, he then told me to message him at [email protected], i then found a couple of articles saying that people have had similar thing happen by the same guy.

not a 100% sure but just wanting to make sure no one gets scammed

hi everyone i had this random guy that only joined today message me about having bredli hatchlings for sale with very little info, he then told me to message him at [email protected], i then found a couple of articles saying that people have had similar things happen by the same email address.

Yeah he messaged me as well about hving a reptile that I'm after. I do hope that he's being honest. Thanks for the concern mate :)

Guys, have you posted anywhere saying you wanted specific animals? Just trying to ascertain why you were contacted. If it is in fact random I will nuke the account. This goes for any other members who receive unsolicited communication - Send me the details and I will act accordingly.

I had asked someone a while ago about bredli hatchlings and then this guy comes out the blue acting really sketchy telling me he has some available.

He msged me to regarding a ad I posted for pinstripe stimsons.
Dammit I was getting excited I thought I had found a female
Haha, yeah I got pretty exited when I read his message. I thought I'd finally found that pink-tongued skink breeder that I'm after!

That's a negative unfortunately, but I do occasionally breed King's Skinks (Egernia kingii).
hmmm i must have the wrong person, i remember someone posting about one of their pts getting up on their curtains or something

He messaged me RE my search for dainty tree frogs - I was excited I had emailed but no reply ‍♀️

hi everyone i had this random guy that only joined today message me about having bredli hatchlings for sale with very little info, he then told me to message him at [email protected], i then found a couple of articles saying that people have had similar thing happen by the same guy.

Na it is a scam he hit me up to about stuff too

So do we know if he was a fake???
He was definitely a suspect

In fact im abit sus on everyone here come to think of it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back