Freight Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronLovesPythons

Reaction score
Im getting 2 snakes freighted next sunday and they arrive at 12:25pm and i finish work 40mins away from the terminal at 3pm. Will this be okay or should i be there as soon as they arrive. Ive never frieghted before thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mate, after my first run around at qantas In sydney, I would say go as early as you can, take the day off, whatever.

I spent 1hour and a bit asking employees where to go for QANTAS FREIGHT TERMINAL - they kept leading me to the domestic flight terminals (to get on a plane)

Bus driver who was going from international to domestic had the only idea where to go

Didn’t help that it was about 5pm and almost pitch black
It was about a 5minute walk from where I started - at the international airport

To save u potential hassle if ur in sydney:
It’s on the corner of link road, mascot

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not/you’re wrong or you will be stuck in limbo for an hour

30932278-6815-4EB3-B3DC-24A7F3C24F18.jpeg

Last edited:
Mate, after my first run around at qantas In sydney, I would say go as early as you can, take the day off, whatever.

I spent 1hour and a bit asking employees where to go for QANTAS FREIGHT TERMINAL - they kept leading me to the domestic flight terminals (to get on a plane)

Bus driver who was going from international to domestic had the only idea where to go

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not/you’re wrong or you will be stuck in limbo for an hour

View attachment 329516
Thank you so much was hoping you would see this. You have helped so much with all your knowledge. Pity the site is gonna be no more

If you're in Sydney then Herptology is correct, you need to go to Link Rd near the International terminal. I had to send some dragons recently and was told Qantas freight is near the domestic terminal. Pitch black at 5AM I am trying to find it and drove around the block 3 times before I saw the sign saying they'd moved.
I think it should be compulsory for people to put their location so people can give better info, How can someone in Sydney give someone in Perth info when they don't know the location of the OP?

If you're in Sydney then Herptology is correct, you need to go to Link Rd near the International terminal. I had to send some dragons recently and was told Qantas freight is near the domestic terminal. Pitch black at 5AM I am trying to find it and drove around the block 3 times before I saw the sign saying they'd moved.
I think it should be compulsory for people to put their location so people can give better info, How can someone in Sydney give someone in Perth info when they don't know the location of the OP?
Thanks you

Hey everyone does anyone know if the sydney frieght terminal is open all day on sunday or closes at a time. Online it says 3pm close but surely you can pick animals up later than that

View attachment 329516
Does it actually close at 3pm today or can you pick up animals at anytime i couldnt get off work i finish at 3pm so im kinda stressing out right now

Does it actually close at 3pm today or can you pick up animals at anytime i couldnt get off work i finish at 3pm so im kinda stressing out right now

Sorry mate can’t help u there, I did mine on a Friday, you’ll have to call them on 13 12 13

I imagine they wouldn’t close at 3, due to potentially delayed flights and what not... and domestic terminal 2 closes at 10

I would be going home sick to get the animals though mate..
[doublepost=1595135019,1595113504][/doublepost]let us know how u go!

Yeh mate i pumped out work and just left early got em all safe and secure now it was a pair of Reduced Pattern Axanthic Jungles 66% Het Albino amd im stoked

Sorry mate can’t help u there, I did mine on a Friday, you’ll have to call them on 13 12 13

I imagine they wouldn’t close at 3, due to potentially delayed flights and what not... and domestic terminal 2 closes at 10

I would be going home sick to get the animals though mate..
[doublepost=1595135019,1595113504][/doublepost]let us know how u go!
Thanks so much for your help man

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back