Flying chairs, a mistreated toaster and a really fancy airfryer!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry my friend i forgot! I just had to share how sexy it is

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

This thread is now well off topic, so getting back on topic - if you were living in QLD and saddened by the new licensing system, what would you cook in your air fryer to cheer you up?

This thread is now well off topic, so getting back on topic - if you were living in QLD and saddened by the new licensing system, what would you cook in your air fryer to cheer you up?
Hahah! Well i do live in QLD.
And if im being 100% honest id most probably cook me up some spring rolls, which would only take literally 5min in this darn thing is quick.
Talking about air fryers couldn't be more on topic lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

if you were living in QLD and saddened by the new licensing system, what would you cook in your air fryer to cheer you up?
Some good old wallaby stew ;)
[doublepost=1595475255,1595474762][/doublepost]
Talking about air fryers couldn't be more on topic lol
Yeah, keep the topic about air fryers. Otherwise the thread will just head down the same road as you-know-what-thread. I think we all know what I'm talking about :D

If WizardFromAus has been near it unsupervised I wouldn't bother cooking anything with it, and if I was unsupervised I wouldn't have cooking on my mind anyway.

If WizardFromAus has been near it unsupervised I wouldn't bother cooking anything with it, and if I was unsupervised I wouldn't have cooking on my mind anyway.
Yeah, I suck at cooking. 2 minute noodles and easy Mac is what I live on.
[doublepost=1595478645,1595478602][/doublepost]
And my QLD birth certificate.
This is going to taste very interesting...

Man you guys know how to kill every post that has some good content (even the 650 vs 1000$ debate) by posting a bunch of random bs and having very off topic conversations - always the same few people

Man you guys know how to kill every post that has some good content (even the 650 vs 1000$ debate) by posting a bunch of random bs and having very off topic conversations - always the same few people
What are you talking about? Finally a thread that makes sense!

Must've been a typo I reckon.. the ad probably meant to read 2 for $1000. That'd make a lot more sense... to me anyway.

What are you talking about? Finally a thread that makes sense!

I had to repeatedly rape a coffee table to calm down when I saw the misleading title of this thread though! There were never any flying chairs! That is clearly based on the false story, as later admitted by the original claimant who shall remain nameless henceforth, of throwing chairs. This event never took place, let alone the implied message of autonomously flying chairs.

This event never took place, let alone the implied message of autonomously flying chairs.
I must admit it is rather shocking. However I'll gladly throw some chairs around if it will make you feel better.
[doublepost=1595495493,1595495414][/doublepost]
For the sake of Herpetology, I hope so!
The dude needs to see a therapist.

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back