Uploading Pics for dummies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ever get frustrated when your brand new pic you just took is too "large" for the server? me too! unfortunately due to technology getting better, a modern phone picture can be anywhere from 20-100+mb(depending on what the picture is taken of). So i bring you a short and simple guide To upload any picture you have, anywhere, anytime! Lets begin!

This process will take anywhere from 5-10seconds, Possibly longer if you're trying to upload a very high res photo/ if you have bad upload speeds.

1. Navigate to - https://imgbb.com/
upload_2020-7-25_14-17-28.png

2. Click "start uploading" and find the picture that is too large for the server And click select/open.
upload_2020-7-25_14-18-36.png

3. Choose how long you wish the picture to be viewable by anyone with the link. (default is to never be deleted), Up to you! Then when you made your decision, Click "Upload".
upload_2020-7-25_14-20-17.png

4. Wait for the picture to finish uploading.
upload_2020-7-25_14-22-31.png

5. Select the "embed codes" drop down menu and click on "BBcodes Full linked"
upload_2020-7-25_14-25-54-png.329650

6. Copy the link it gives you and paste it into the thread/comment you are attempting to make!
upload_2020-7-25_14-27-13.png

If all has gone well, the (picture you wish to upload) Beautiful bredli pic taken by SXR should be right ^ there

Last edited:
Australia, helping flatten the curve.:p

Ever get frustrated when your brand new pic you just took is too "large" for the server? me too! unfortunately due to technology getting better, a modern phone picture can be anywhere from 20-100+mb(depending on what the picture is taken of). So i bring you a short and simple guide To upload any picture you have, anywhere, anytime! Lets begin!

This process will take anywhere from 5-10seconds, Possibly longer if you're trying to upload a very high res photo/ if you have bad upload speeds.

1. Navigate to - https://imgbb.com/
View attachment 329644

2. Click "start uploading" and find the picture that is too large for the server And click select/open.
View attachment 329646

3. Choose how long you wish the picture to be viewable by anyone with the link. (default is to never be deleted), Up to you! Then when you made your decision, Click "Upload".
View attachment 329647

4. Wait for the picture to finish uploading.
View attachment 329648

5. Select the "embed codes" drop down menu and click on "BBcodes Full linked"
upload_2020-7-25_14-25-54-png.329650

6. Copy the link it gives you and paste it into the thread/comment you are attempting to make!
View attachment 329651

If all has gone well, the (picture you wish to upload) Beautiful bredli pic taken by SXR should be right ^ there

Latest posts

Back