ACKIE SIZE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukecee

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This fella is coming up close to 2 years old now, is he/she small for its age ? I expected it to be a bit bigger by now ...

20200804_215706.jpg

Screenshot_20200807-185934_Gallery.jpg

He only really feels like eating once a week during the winter, if that.
During the hotter months I try to feed everyday if not every second day.

Mainly crickets and woodies, I try with egg and sometimes Turkey mince but he only really goes for the live stuff

Mainly crickets and woodies, I try with egg and sometimes Turkey mince but he only really goes for the live stuff

Hi, are you sure this is a male, and can you show the whole enclosure and give details of the conditions?

I can try and upload pictures of enclosure later in the day, im not sure whether it's male or female could that be the big difference in size?
Its in a 4 x 2 x 2 melamine enclosure, peat coir and desert sand mixture for substrate, heat light and uvb light.
Cool end of approx 25 , warm end approx 32-35 and basking spot sits at about 60-65.

I can try and upload pictures of enclosure later in the day, im not sure whether it's male or female could that be the big difference in size?
Its in a 4 x 2 x 2 melamine enclosure, peat coir and desert sand mixture for substrate, heat light and uvb light.
Cool end of approx 25 , warm end approx 32-35 and basking spot sits at about 60-65.

Yes I think a few pics of the enclosure will help, also can you get a reasonably accurate length measurement of the monitor and a pic or two of the vent area from underneath?

Latest posts

Back