What pythons to breed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie07

Reaction score
Hi all,
i am new to keeping pythons (i have had my Woma python for about a year now) and am looking into breeding Carpet pythons.
My main concern is that i will end up with 7 or so hatchlings I will not be able to get rid of, so i need some advice on what ones are most popular and will sell best.

I am just assuming I am at least going to be able to sell a few, maybe not that many though.

Morphs are currently on fire right now, so those might be your best shot? or finding pure locale animals that people want

That might be a good plan. Do you know any Morphs and their species that might be a good option?

why not breed something you like? that way if you're stuck with them, you have something you enjoy

I really like diamond pythons, would it be a good idea to breed something like reduced pattern high yellow diamond pythons?

Yes :) perfect
But do your research on diamonds as their care is a little different to other species

Actually, what are the morphs for jungle pythons. they seem pretty popular and there seems to be quite a few morphs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back